See Updates Below!
One Church . . . Two Locations . . . SE Portland & Oregon City
"To Know, To Love and To Worship God and to be used by Him
to Love our Neighbors as ourselves, to make Disciples of all Peoples
and To Lead our Families to do the same"
1. To Be Biblical Third-Culture People – “There is neither Jew nor Gentile,
neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in
Christ Jesus.” Galatians 3:28
2. To Be Learners - “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle
and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Matt. 11:29.
3. To Be Participants – “And let us consider how we may spur one another on
toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some
are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another – and all the more
as you see the Day approaching.” Heb. 10:24-25
4. To Be Sacrificial – “This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid
down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.”
1 John 3:16
5. To Be Reproducible – “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit
comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all
Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8,
“And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses,
commit to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” 2 Tim. 2:2